These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, PRBrics and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and PRBrics may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
- Your Content
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant PRBrics a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. PRBrics reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
- No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and PRBrics express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
- Limitation of liability
In no event shall PRBrics, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. PRBrics, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent PRBrics from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms
PRBrics is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The PRBrics is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between PRBrics and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of USA, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in USA for the resolution of any disputes.
- The service provided by PRBrics is “as is”. It is the sole responsibility of the clients to familiarize themselves and understand the services we provide. Please note that PRBrics is not committed to any specific goals or achievements. The client needs to understand that as oppose to simple PPC campaigns, the success PRBrics’ activity mainly depends on 3rd parties’ algorithms. The success of the promotional activities can also be impacted by external reasons like changes in site policies, sites and service algorithm changes, regulations, etc.
- PRBrics does not guarantee any aspect, including usability, functionality, duration, success, damage, etc. of bonuses and coupons which will be dispatched, given, or sold to users and depend on or will be delivered by third party services or tools.
- PRBrics is not responsible for any third-party websites, services, or tools.
- Overlapping activities – The client should be aware that running any additional marketing activities during his PRBrics subscription might have a negative impact on our activities or the campaign itself. It might even be considered as a breach of the T&C of some publishers and networks.
- In case of dispute or any type of legal procedures, the maximum compensation that a client can receive for any damage, proven or not, that caused or is related to the service, is limited to the total amount that the client paid.
- Any claim for damage or request for compensation or refund, made by the client, will be carefully considered by our marketing direction, which has the right to accept, reject or partially accept it. PRBrics’ marketing director also has the right to decide if the client should receive any compensation. The decision will be delivered by e-mail to the client and is not open to negotiation, once taken.
- In case of any type of dispute, the client is required to provide full and complete information about all marketing activities he was doing 6 months prior to the first purchase of the service, during the service and 4 months after the last payment for the service, including but not limited to: link building, usage of bots, usage of any marketing or SEO automation tools/services, buying links, buying link building services, running pops over/under campaigns, on page SEO activity, etc. ). In case of any type of dispute, the client is also committed to provide all analytic data for 6 months prior to the first purchase till 4 months after the last payment. Refusing to provide any of the information described in the clause, any claim made by the client will be waived and no compensation will be rewarded to him. The client should declare that he made a reasonable research about the types and nature of the services we provide.
- Please note that throughout the 7-day Free Trial, registered clients will receive only one of our services from the packages.